Prof. Dr. Oliver Wendt
This lecture will take place online.
As announced by Dr. Blank, please enrol for this lecture in KIS
Registered students will be added to the OLAT course at the end of October.
The lecture provides an overview of problems and state-of-the-art techniques of generalizing models from (small or large) data sets with known or unknown hypotheses regarding the underlying functional dependencies. Data sets from various application domains are analyzed and appropriate software tools introduced. Students will be able to work on an independent analysis on a self-chosen dataset to earn bonus points in a small group.
- Data Analysis and Graphical Presentation
- Multivariate Linear Models
- Multivariate analysis of variance
- Multiple Regression
- Factor Analysis
- Multidimensional scaling
- Multivariate Nonlinear Models
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Kernel-based Estimators and Support Vector Machines