General Information (Winter Term)
Here you will find the lectures that are offered during the winter term. Please note that the master's level lectures follow a modular structure (refer toExams & Module Structure).
If you would like to attend a seminar or if you are interested in doing your bachelor's or master's thesis at our chair, please contact
Marvin Caspar, or
Daniel Schermer to receive information about available topics.
- Information- and knowledge management
- Planning, realization and introduction of application systems
- Analysis and design of internal and intercompany processes
- Fundamentals of IT networking
- Selected areas of business informatics
- Object oriented modelling
- Introduction to Python